air pollution solution essay propecia and anxiety funding for dissertation abilify anxiety side effect great essay for college creative writing exercises worksheets does cialis ever stop working buy valtrex no prescription cheap format of short report with examples best persuasive essay proofreading websites for mba buy chlamydia pills online in usa https://home.freshwater.uwm.edu/termpaper/apa-citation-of-a-dissertation/7/ cialis fiyat eczane essay online shopping store shopping buy online doxycycline https://www.nationalautismcenter.org/letter/research-paper-introduction/26/ psychology dissertation ideas an essay concerning human understanding locke amazon follow cialis and blood thinners help desk manager cover letter to kill a mockingbird essay racism effects viagra prostate crestor and parkinsons viagra doctor https://tetratherapeutics.com/treatmentrx/sildenafil-actavis-odpatno/34/ sildenafil gebruiken source https://simplevisit.com/telemedicine/lymphangiosclerosis-viagra/16/ viagra side effects death go here source url Hello PentaFam!
We miss you. We’re thinking of you lots and praying for you. We hope you’re staying healthy and finding ways to stay connected to your team and the broader PentaSport community.
Usually around this time, we’re registering teams, welcoming new members, dusting off our runners and in full swing preparing for the Spring Season. Though these activities aren’t taking place this year, we wanted to provide you with a few updates:
Spring 2021 update:
As you may know, adult indoor and outdoor sports are still prohibited in BC. Our Organizing Committee and Board of Directors, in consideration of the current restrictions and foreseeable uncertainty, have decided that we will not be hosting or planning any in-person events for Spring 2021.
Here’s what we will be doing:
- We want to share our platform.
- Are you hosting yoga classes? Organizing games nights? Looking for a way to share your passion? If you’re hosting, teaching, or organizing events and would like to invite the PentaSport community to join in virtually, let us know! We’d be happy to share your event with the fam and use our platform to keep everyone connected.
- Please give us 1 week’s notice to put together some posts and give everyone time to consider and plan if they’re interested in attending.
- The event does not need to be sports-oriented and we do not expect it to be exclusively available to PentaSport. We are simply looking to support and join in on what you’re ALREADY doing! However, please thoughtfully consider in advance of reaching out if the activity is consistent with our values.
- Examples: (1) You play FIFA every Wednesday with a few friends and wouldn’t mind inviting some new friends. (2) You teach dance classes and welcome newcomers to join in. (3) You’re a fitness instructor and are hosting some classes with space for more people.
- We’re keeping up to date on guidelines and restrictions
- If we’re allowed to gather for sports, trust that we’ll be the first to jump for joy!
- Throughout the next few months, your OC will be prayerfully considering what is possible. We are not hosting PentaSport weekly events, but we’ll keep up to date in case any one-time opportunities come up!
Fall 2021 Update:
- Pending execution of vaccination plans and updated restrictions, we are anticipating that in-person sports will be allowed in the Fall. It’s too early to make concrete plans, but we know we’ll need a dedicated and servant-hearted team when we do.
- Please let us know if serving in PentaSport is on your heart. We will need to grow our Organizing Committee team in anticipation for a hopeful Fall 2021 restart.
So now what?
- Let us know if you have an event you’d like to share with our community. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let us know if you’re curious about joining the OC. We’re happy to chat, share our experience, and answer any of your questions. Email us at email@example.com or visit http://pentasport.ca/committee-member-application/.
- We invite you to join us in prayer over our world, our city, and our ministry. May we continue to lean into God’s perfect plan and follow whole-heartedly.
Thank you for reading!