essay on corruption in bangladesh mesterolone red viagra price in pakistan https://aaan.org/indications/celebrex-and-osteoarthritis/27/ essays nursing transcultural nursing theory vs humanistic nursing theory nursing essay how do you purchase viagra synthroid side effects depression and anxiety https://equalitymi.org/citrate/achat-viagra-en-ligne-doctissimo/29/ https://smartfin.org/science/doxycycline-treatment-for-psoriatic-arthritis/12/ sample us history dbq essay https://kirstieennisfoundation.com/dysfunction/bacmin-generic-cialis/35/ https://www.rmhc-reno.org/project/criminal-justice-strategiesessay/25/ see url what is critical thinking essay https://shepherdstown.info/conclusion/essays-on-language-function-and-language-type/17/ text to speech download mp3 literary essay intro https://samponline.org/blacklives/conclusion-compare-contrast-essay-sample/27/ money and education essay https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/critical-essay-angelas-ashes/51/ drmedrx medical https://dsaj.org/buyingmg/cheapest-genuine-cialis-online/200/ here viagra catharine https://cwstat.org/termpaper/dissertation-questions-occupational-therapy/50/ go here essay grader college literary thesis outline descriptive essay day beach abilify coupon for medicare se puede comprar cialis en la farmacia sin receta source link ABOUT PENTASPORT MINISTRIES
PentaSport Ministries is a recreational Christian co-ed multi-sport league based in Metro Vancouver. Launched in Spring 2015, the non-profit organization and league currently features 20 teams and more than 300 players. Teams compete in five different sports, which changes season by season, across 13 weeks of regular season and playoffs. Various socials are held throughout the year to unite in fellowship and build community. There are two seasons per calendar year, one held in the spring and one in the fall.
The mission of the ministry is “to provide a platform for Christian churches and those in the community to compete through recreation, to build relationships through sport, and to help those in need.”
The vision of the ministry is “to cultivate unity and transform communities.”
(Relevant to all committee members)
- Must commit to serving at least ONE full calendar year with the committee, overseeing a total of at least TWO seasons;
- Must have played in the league for at least ONE season;
- Must sign a Statement of Faith annually;
- Have a heart to serve and a passion to grow the ministry;
- Ideally not currently a captain on a PentaSport team, but exceptions may be provided based on each situation.
(Responsibilities vary based on roles)
- Oversee the seasonal and daily operations of PentaSport League, specifically in relation to the assigned role on the committee, alongside other committee members;
- Champion the vision and mission of PentaSport to the rest of the league;
- Recommend, propose, contribute, and help establish select regulations, changes, and logistical decisions required before, during, and after the season;
- Attend TWO in-person meetings (dates TBD) for each season, and be available for any following correspondence via digital communication (Whatsapp, video conference meetings, etc.);
- Actively participate in the growth of the league through prayer and community building;
- Time commitment is an average of 2 to 5 hours per week (hours will vary based on role and times throughout the calendar year).
HOW TO APPLY
Please fill in this form https://forms.gle/rHkgbH1w8a7F6yEJA detailing your interest in being on the committee as well as any relevant qualifications you want to include.
The Chair of the Organizing Committee will work alongside the Board of Directors’ President to select committee members.