Hope you all are enjoying your long weekend! This week is the FINAL week of the regular season! Wow, how time flies… Because this is the last week of the regular season, we will want to have the playoff schedule out by Thursday, which means Captains please have your SPs in by WEDNESDAY, 5PM.
Couple of things to remember for the playoffs:
1. Players must have played in THREE regular season games in order to be eligible for playoffs.
2. Spirit points are still in effect during the playoffs.
3. There will be 3 tiers again for the playoffs. The top tier will have the top 8 teams, middle tier will have the next 6, and the bottom tier will have the last 6. For only the middle and bottom tier, the top 2 teams for the first round will play for seeding in round 2.
4. The sport being played will be completely random and information will be released as soon as the draw is done.
5. There are modifications to the rules for some sports during the playoffs so be sure to review them on the website. https://pentasport.ca/
SAVE THE DATE: Dec.10 is our season end social at Bonsor Hall. Make sure to save the date for this awesome fun night! More details to come.
Have a great long weekend and see you tomorrow!