paxil intestinal issues cialis on empty or full stomach comparative essay examples introduction viagra headache next day entrance statement levitra kulpmont ignatia c200 dosierung viagra follow link does prednisone cause diarrhea indication of viagra good substitute for viagra research paper check list essay about banking system proposal writing services https://ncappa.org/term/fast-food-restaurants-essay/4/ steps to persuasive writing essays retin a cream 0.05 vs 0.1 nexium 24 vs nexium prescription https://smartfin.org/science/cialis-desiderio/12/ writing a character essay paxil sick feel women's experiences with viagra allurene bula efeitos colaterais do viagra protecting freedom of expression on the campus thesis many years viagra effective here source url subaction showcomments viagra smile older click apache http download resume acceptance speech definition PentaSport Ministries and churches involved believe:
• The entire Bible, every chapter and every verse was inspired by God, as such, it is the ultimate authority that governs our faith, conduct, and daily lives. The Bible contains the complete revelation of God’s Will for the salvation of all mankind and the final authority for all Christian faith and life. (1 Cor. 2:13; 2 Tim. 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:21)
• In the Triune God of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit is the only God in the universe. (Gen. 1:1; Matt. 28:19,20; Mark 12:29; John 1:1-14, 10:30; 2 Cor. 13:14)
• All mankind has sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. (Rom. 3:23) No one is sinless or perfect except for Jesus alone. (2 Cor. 5:21; Heb. 4:15) Therefore, no one can judge except God alone.
• We believe that Jesus Christ is the son of the everlasting God and was born of Virgin Mary. Jesus’ birth and becoming flesh was for the salvation of sinners. He died on the cross and shed His blood such that our sins can be forgiven. He rose from death, defeated death and then ascended to Heaven. He is now seated at the right hand of God and He will come again. One day we will all come before the judgement seat of Christ to give account. (2 Cor. 5:10; Jn. 12:47-48)
• Though we are all fallen, in Heaven and earth, there is no salvation besides Jesus. If we confess with our lips that Jesus is Lord, and believe in our hearts that God raised him from the dead, we shall then receive salvation and eternal life. (Rom. 10:9) For by grace we have been saved through faith. God’s gift of salvation, redemption and restoration is offered to all who confess and believe. Salvation is a gift of God; it is not because of works, lest any man should boast. (Eph. 2:8-9)
• Jesus is the head of the church. (Ps. 118:22; Eph. 1:22, 5:23; Col. 1:8) The church is made up of people born of the Holy Spirit. Therefore, all who put their faith in Jesus Christ are immediately placed by the Holy Spirit into one body, which is the Church. (1 Cor. 12:12-13)
• In the personal, physical bodily return of Jesus Christ, where He will bring the restoration of all things by bringing His Church with Him to heaven. After the Church is removed from the earth, God’s righteous judgment will be upon the rest of the world.